This service is for the original Nintendo DS from 2004 and DS Lite from 2006, not for DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, or 2DS. For one low flat fee, we cover the parts and labor for common DS and DS Lite issues including:
- Cracked or non-working bottom or top LCD screen
- Cracked or non-responsive touch screen
- Green light flashes on then off
- On charger, orange light flashes on then off, or is steady, but no green light or LCDs light up
- Won't read games
- Broken power or volume switch
- Charging socket is loose
- Buttons or arrows are not responsive
- Broken hinges. Note DS shells are not being made any more, and we are low on DS Lite shells, so email first to ensure we have your correct color.
Please note: No sign of life or water damage may require motherboard replacement, which is an extra charge for DS Lite (probably not for DS).
To order our professional DS and DS Lite repair service, place this item in your cart and proceed to checkout. Make sure to follow these instructions:
- Describe the symptoms/issues you have with your system in the comments box at checkout.
- Print out a copy of the order confirmation at conclusion of checkout and include it in your shipment.
- Send your system to our repair center (address below). You are responsible for this cost. The cost of return shipping once repair is complete will be added at checkout.
- We do not send you a mailer or shipping label to send the system to us, you send it in your own box by whatever method you wish.
The Nintendo Repair Shop
6104 Westgate Rd Suite 130
Raleigh, NC 27617-4619
Note: If your system requires extensive parts replacement or replacement of the motherboard which would require an additional fee, we will contact you for approval prior to conducting any additional work. The vast majority of repairs qualify for the flat rate pricing. Water damage sometimes requires replacing the motherboard.
Please do NOT send in the original box or any case, games, stylus, insert, or charger. Pad with bubble wrap and pack in a small box. Please do NOT just toss it in a bubble mailer. Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Boxes are free at the post office and ship for about $5. First Class Mail at the post office ships for about $3 if kept at 13 ounces or less in your own small box.
Remember to enclose your order printout so we know who the DS Lite system belongs to, and to describe the problems so we can reserve the correct repair parts.
We are not affiliated with the manufacturer, Nintendo. Their website is www.nintendo.com, but they are no longer accepting original DS or DS Lite models for repair. They do repair DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, and 2DS.